Thursday, November 18, 2010

Live Life The Way You Want To!

I loved the punchline in the March 29th "Heart of the City" comic strip. "What's the point of life if you're afraid of getting caught living it."

How appropriate for those of us who worry about people finding out what we like to do in our own time! In his book Sit Down And Shut Up, Brad Warner says, "It's hard to worry what other people might think when you realize their thoughts are just as dopey and meaningless as ours". I think that's the key. If we listen to our hearts, and live our lives like we know we should, we'll be fine!

2 comments:

  1. A simple message but so true. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, the message may be simple but it holds a lot of depth. I wish you would post more, this is one of the more thoughtful blogs in the naturism universe.

    Anyway I'm busy living my nudist life deep in the Finnish forests ;-)

    ReplyDelete