Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Getting Back on Track

It's interesting how one event can push you so far off track that it takes a little therapy to get back on track. My visit to Vegas left my mind all askew. Without going too far into my history, let me just say that I have a history of problems with sex - it used to be that I'd get a yearning for sex where it would build up to a point where it controlled my daily life. I've been "good" for a while, but the Vegas trip and all it entailed threw me for a bit of a loop. So, today I sought naturism therapy ...

There's nothing to me as therapeutic as going to the nude beach, relaxing on the sand and swimming in the water. Today was a lovely day with a clear blue sky. I took a long lunch break and went down to Black's Beach. There were a larger number of people than usual for the middle of the day as a result of the great weather. I put my sunblock on, lay down for a bit, then went for a swim, ate the lunch that I'd brought with me, then lay down for a little longer than earlier and just reelllaaaaxxxxxeeeeeeddddddd! I got up after a while with my head now back in order and went for another swim to wash off the sand - I love to lie down directly on the sand with my towel only under my head. I body surfed and caught a few nice waves, then wiped up, headed to the trail, wore my shorts and t-shirt and got back to work for a productive afternoon!

Ahhh! Naturism therapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment