Thursday, July 2, 2009

Why Nudism/Naturism?

The main reason I'm into nudism/naturism is psychological. For me, nudism is calming. I find it so easy to get into a meditative state when I'm nude. In addition, social nudity - as in visiting the nude beach - changed the way I look at others. I had a tendency to look at a body first and miss the face, and somehow being nude with others took that away. I now look at faces first, and I must say, faces are so much more interesting!

Here's a link I found to a wonderful article that talks about the calmness of being nude. It's a bit of a Zen article, in that it's subtle, yet illustrative: The Political Naturist: The Naturism of Rising Sun Farm in River Falls, Wisconsin

I suspect I'll talk about the mental aspects of nudism more as time goes by.

No comments:

Post a Comment